Sunday, November 26, 2006
We are back in hospital again as William woke up from an afternoon sleep with a temperature of 39 degrees, way over our 38 degree cut off for a potential line infection. We had 2 rapid response cars and an ambulance this time - very dramatic. We now wait in hospital for 48 hours to see if it is a line infection or not. If it is, we will be on 2 weeks, if not, we can go home after 48 hours. He does have a cold so I am hoping it is just that. Have just popped home to pack so must get on.