Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pausing to remember

Well, I have cooked the ham, made the mince pies. I have the brandy butter and bread sauce to do and then I will turn my attention to wrapping the presents. Before I do, I am pausing to remember all those children whom are no longer here to enjoy their presents, and the pain that causes their parents and families at Christmas.
In particular, we remember those whom our close friends have lost, all sadly, before their 2nd birthday. We remember Holly, Hayley, Daniel, Dominic, Riley and Alex. To their parents and families, you are in our hearts xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sarah, wills and all. hope your havin a lovely day thinking of you all, hoping you got what you wanted for xmas. Thanks for the meassage sarah it was lovely,

take care lots of love adam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx