Friday, November 12, 2010

New addition to the family

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated this. To be honest, I didn't want to write here when William was so unwell over the summer. He had 8 weeks with his new bowel not working after a tummy bug and was back on TPN again. The internet connection was dicey to say the least and I just couldn't bring myself to write entries about a new Hickman Line, pouring stoma output and TPN. After an unsettled time, Wills is thriving more than ever and even beginning to find the confidence to start eating.

Our biggest news is that we have a new addition to the family and with the new start we hope he'll bring, I've decided to start a new blog. I'll leave you with that cliffhanger and invite you to hop over to the new blog and I'll see you there...

2 comments:

Sonia Jackson said...

Curious to see two tummies....but have no access :(

Christine said...

I'd like to have permission to follow your 'Tale of Two Tummies' blog please Sarah.
I came across via Post Pals on FaceBook.
Sending empathy and sincere hugs to you and your gorgeous son and daughters!
Christine xOx